I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Friday, March 13, 2009

Hey, people, This is my first time writing in a blog. I was born (and is still living in)the stone age,in which apparently, computers did not exist. And so therefore, if my post sound like, total loony, PLEASE do ignore the loony-nest and do ur best to plough through. Anyway, I'm soo freaking happy because tmr, my family and i are:
a) going to stay in this cool chalet that has like three floors and has air-cons
installed EVRYWHERE.
b)Its the last day of term one and so therefore, this indicates the coming of The March Holidays.
c)I'm LIstening to Fei Lun Hai, and that gives me the right to be smiling like a goof while typing the post.

Yup, those ARE really, reAlly good reasons why i should be happy.

A Few Reasons Why I Shouldn't Be Happy:
a) The March Holidays also invoke the Joy Of Giving in the teachers. (Nooo....this month has NOT miraculously changed it name to December. I'm Talking about the Joy Of Givng Homework here.)
b) The school has decided to procasinate, and thus, the block tests are scheduled AFTER the school holidays. (And the teachers can sit back and relax while we glue our butts to the chair in front of our table and wear our brains out. Literally.)
c) this year, term 2 the lucky term of the year. And so therefore, all the deadlines for our projects ?simultaneosly? fall into term 2 week 1.

Sigh. 3 Reasons To Be Happy, and 3 To NOT Be Happy. i gues there's always a bad side to things after all.

Anyway, i hV to go. Partly because my mom is nagging at me to go to bed and partly because my bed looks too comfy for words. And also because the AIR-CON is begging me to go to.While, Looks like i'll hv to go!! Well, thx for enduring this Horri-gi-ble 1st post. HAHA.

Lotsa LURVE,
Chloe