I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

THis Weirdo WeEk

OK. People, Thank me, coz i just revived this dead-for-one-month blog. HAHA.
What is WRONg with you people??? WHY are ALL ur posts so EMO??? Its very depressing to read, u know...
NVM. I shall be happy!! (haha, i sound so spastic) IM meeting my Best Friend tmr!!! for the first time in one month!!! YES!!!! I miss her. Lots. BUT there is this super annoying person who keeps spamming her blog and it pisses me off totally, because my twin is not "!!@#$%^&*%^& #$% $%^ $%^ *&!@#" , like that "Loves" assumes she is. If i were her, i would just slap "Loves" Bl**** face or hopefully whack him with a thick metal rod. But she bu ren xin go and do, because she scared of blood. -.-"

There;s going to be Track Dinner this THursday!! WHEE~~~HAppy haPPy week

Speaking of track- OMG, VALERIE!!!! ARE YOU OK??? U look really down... CHEER UP!! ^^ Shu yan, Qi min, Yin yi, Celetse, Inez and I are all right behind you!!! We'll be by ur side always!! (ok, that sounds so lame -.-)

Speaking of track(again), Inez you very wu liao leh! She went to print some poll forms for us to fill up- Who's Going To Be Future Captain, Vice Captain and Relief Captain(sec 1 ONLY). WAH, very wu liao, u know? BUT!! :D 5/6 votes say SHU YAN should be CAPTAIN!( one vote gone because she nvr choose herslf). 6/6 (Valerie hvnt hand in the form yet) votes say VALERIE should be VICE CAPTAIN. 5/6 votes say Celetse should be RELIAF CAPTAIN! Heehee! ^_^ VERY VERY TRUE!!

My room looks so spacious now!! Because my mom took down the Never-really-work-in-its-whole-of-three-years-fan and installed a nicer looking light. Too bad the light broke. My room is now LIGHT-LESS. Im squinting and writing in the dark. Oh poo.
I gtg. Its very late. and oh holy S***. i just realised i hv third lang tmr! EEK! I Nvr do hw!!! oh crap...
Freaking Off,
Chloe
*ARGH! I need a break!! Desperately!*