I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

Hello :)



I hvt been posting due to the fact that i hvnt gone on the com for a few weeks. :( due to unfortunate circumstances which i wont really bother to explain


but anyway, im back again, so no worries :)


IM FLYING OFF TO JAPAN IN A FEW HOURS TIME. I AM SO EXCITED WHEE~


so here i am, posting and packing my stuff :D



its so fun to multitask.


im supposed to be sleeping now to conserve energy for tonight's flight so i can hv a movie marathon, but i wont be able to sleep until i post and do my chin tuition hw. EW, im turning into such a nerd. :O






I ALSO MADE A BLOG FOR MY DAD!


:O



well, technically, its his "travel blog", (whereby he can post about his trip in japan and other trips to god-knows-where, as well as show of his photography skills) but i get a feeling that im going to be in charge of it. =="



so the blog will be DEAD quite soon.


:D


im able to bring the mac to japan, so i MAY post about the trip. but dun be too excited. :)


if need be, i shall just post a couple of pics on FB. MAYBE.

-Chloe