I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"O:" ~


I hereby declare any one with the name "Valerie" SMART.





ALL THE VALERIE'S I KNOW ARE SUPER SMART. LIKE VERY. TRUST ME.







Valerie NG will be getting her 270++ for psle soon

Valerie KWOK will be getting her perfect msg score of '1'

Valerie CHUA will also be getting her perfect msg score of '1' too. (i think)




>(





NOT FAIR.





HMPH






HAHA ANYWAYS





i got a2 for chin O:






IM SURPRISED.





FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE.





i thought i would get a b3.






BUT I GOT A a2





YESSSSSSS :)






OH BTW, im eating a subway cookie.





HEH




ITS NICE.




and SWEET~




Yes, yes, i noe ur jealous :)





OH YES. I OWE PPL MANY THINGS.






  1. My angel - 1 letter
  2. KaiQing - a pictorial tour of my house + photoes of my family




nothing else :)





HMMMM.






I feel too tired to go take photes of my hse xD






HEEHEE





anyway she can go to my hse O:






HEHE







NAH. i musnt be mean O: she took it for me...... so i shall take for her too....





soon anyway :)




today for jap we learnt tongue twisters





smth about migi me, migi mimi, migi mimi and migi me





we must say that 3 times in a row ):




i ended up saying "migi me, migi mimi, migi maggi, maggi me"






O:






and theres many others :)




like "ni wa (x4) ga iru"



that was easy, but difficult to say fast ):





ah well



I CANT BELIEVE WE HV OUR HOMEWORK ALREADY. O:




we barely even started our holiday!!!! AND WE JUST GOT BACK OUR PAPERS.





must give us time to enjoy/ weep away some time before giving hw mah. >(






HMPH





can i lodge a complaint?





LOL




WELL.
GOING TO WATCH BLEACH. :)))))))


CHLOE