I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Sunday, June 7, 2009

HUH~

i better make this quick cuz my mom wants me to sleep early- i got what chess class tmr... my mom signed it up for me one lah....

er.... oh YEAH, my parents dragged me out to shop... SIAN so boring lah.... HMPH

Yah, then we rushed back home just in time to watch night at the museum. LOLOLOL, OMG, its damn funny lah!!!!

YAY, i <3 ben stiller.

NOOOO, Lan Ying, i am NOT a pedophile and a pervert. :D

okay, lets move on to more important issues.... like,

SOME ANON GUY WENT TO TELL CELESTE TO TREAT HER SENIORS WITH MORE REVERENCE AND RESPECT...

huh

what is UP with that person??

okay shant stick my nose where its not supposed to be, but FYI anon, celeste is freaking out on it BIG TIME. so yeah, spare her the stress and tell her who u r and whatever ur business is with her.

okay?

okay.

good! :D

now my part is done... i shall either watch boys over flowers OR continue reading my book. hmmm.

oh, heck with it, i'll just do both. x)

LOL,
Bye,
Chloe
.________________.