I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Zoning out~

Yay, i just came back from the tree top walk thingy... we walked 7.1 km!! IM SURPRISED MY SISTER DIDNT DIE. 0.o

We walked from the Venus road/car park/ wherever it was lah and walked to tree top walk.... wah, the scenery hen mei leh!! and there was a STREAM too! with FISHES!! Gosh, so cool.

yah, then we walked some more until we reached tree top walk... this time it was monkey free.

BUT.

GOT A LOT OF BEETLES THAT WERE THE SIZE ABOUT THE SIZE OF MY FINGERS AND THEY WERE PLAYING CHASE/ DATING/ MATING/ WHATEVER IT WAS, IT LOOKED SICK.

yucks. and they were flying around us!! ><"

hehe, then we walked back to the car with my sister complaing (LOUDLY) that she was going to die.

then we went for lunch, OMG it was CHAO HOTT. Like we were trapped in the furnace. GAH. ==

but now im back home with my mogu mogu in front of me (pineapple!:]) and i just bathed so now im feeling very cooooooooooooooooooool. SHUANG LEH.

HEH, maybe later we're going expo for the popular book fair thingy and i can read like crazy. :D

haha, i just found this new emoticon thingy:

.____________________.

very cute right??

my angel showed it to me.

now i like it lots.

.___________________.


>___________________<


^___________________^


LOL im hving such a fun time playing with it.

._______.

kays, now i shall continue my boys over flowers show and wait for celeste to come online.

HAHA

Bye,
Chloe .____.
*lalalalalalalalalalala, feeling happy for no reason. HEH.HEH.HEH.HEH.HEH.HEH.*