I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Monday, June 1, 2009

Heh~

lol, haha, sry, i hvnt posted for a long time.... -.-".....

today we had training... very fun!! haha, then celeste gave out sweets... SUGER RUSH!! OMG, i was so happy and bouncy after that. *boing boing boing*

Oh YAH, i saw lan ying just now... she still thinks im a pedophile (or something like that) because i like obama (or something like that) LOL haha

okay, then came home and went to bathe. My mom was in a bad mood and started to say some rubbish rules about not leaving the shoes on the ground or somthing... i thought i kept all my shoes already, so i didnt go and check... then my mom went crazy and she threw away my crocs. DOWN THE RUBBISH CHUTE. AND I CANT GET THEM BACK. ==

But they were old, so no problem!! heh

then we went to suntec city for some book fair thingy... I still read geronimo stilton!! That series is very nice okay?? yah, then my mom dragged me to go and by some stupid chinese books. SIAN. i spotted some very nice comics (chinese) something like " BB ??记" it was so funny lah, but my mom dont let me buy.

then went to hospital for check up.... everything was okay... we waited for 15 min and the check up only took 5 min ==

what a waste of time. Pfft.

wah, but better then yesterday!! Yesterday was "international musuem day" and admission to musuems are free, so my mom had a crazy idea of going to the asian civilisation musuem to see what kangxi exhibition. but the whole of singapore decided to go and see that stupid exhitbit too. SO. WE WAITED 2 HOURS JUST TO GO IN AND SEE A STUPID EXHIBIT WHEREBY I SPENT MOST OF MY TIME SMSING AND CHATTING OVER THE PHONE WITH CELESTE. ==

The only thing i learnt was :
  1. That kangxi emperor was DAMN FAT LAH.
  2. He actually wore PEARLS to fight wars. OMG, how stupid can ppl get??
  3. They used to have a calculator that was the size of my school desk and could only add, subtract, muliply and divide.
  4. not bad considering that it was from the 1900s++
Later we're going to eat shabu shabu!! HAH! im so happy! all because of my moms birthday~

My dad doesnt believe that people can multi task, for example, i am currently posting, playing games, reading, and watching boys over flowers (korean). and he came in and he was like, " ur can actually do that kind of stuff one ah? multi task?"

YAH, WELL, WOMEN CAN MULTI TASK BETTER THAN THEN MEN SO YEAH, NO NEED TO GET SO SURPRISED.

speaking of boys over flowers- WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE KIM HYUN JOONG BETTER THAN LEE MIN HO?? *pissed* lee min ho is so much nicer than kim hyun joong! hah!

ah, im going off soon, and i still want to watch my show, so..
Bye~
Chloe
* i still have many things to say!! a LOT!! ><*