I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Phew~

YES!!!! I MANAGED TO PUT SONGS ON MY BLOG!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! ok, so all i need to do now is to figure out how to make it last for more than 30 secs.......

Yay, yesterday i went to my aunts house to celebrate my grandma's mothers day......

ok, that doesnt make any sense..........

forget it, you get the point. :D

Ok, back to the point!!

Claire came!! so happy!!( she was supposed to go to a concert, but she decided to skip it to come and pei ME!! [ hey-she said that herself] haha, i very zi lian ) Whee~ she was playing the piano when i arrived. I honestly think my cousin Vivianne is scared of me!! :( she always stares at me and she doent smile. like : :-[ pfffft.

Ok, random moment.

i wandered around the house feeling very bored for a while, then watched brother bear 2 on playhouse disney ( playhouse disney commercials are so short!! why cant all commercials be like that????) . Too bad i counldnt finish it.... Vivianne was going to eat- she had to watch this really wierd show whereby there are 6 fat people/dumplings/coloured objects/ monkeys/thingys and they danced to a song that doesnt even make sense....

then my uncle came back home, so i decided to make full use of my time and asked him to help me for patchwork 3 [ haha, hes a doctor and im doing pandemic, so its kinda easy...] then he talk talk talk talk talk, i listen listen listen listen listen. then we went to eat.

I love the man tous!!! haha, talked to claire about napfa and block tests, then my father decided to annouce very loudly that he's "RESERVING MY COMMENTS ON" my, my batchmates and seniors timing. *snort* Basically, he doesnt believe it.

WHATEVER. IM GONNA PROVE IT TO YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS, JUST YOU WATCH!!!

after that, claire and i felt real bored, so i went into the study room and we played the com....we were very happy, until my father said that it was time i had to go home. it was 9.30 PM. WTC?

DAD: " i want to watch my football!!"

ME: "PFFFFFFFFFFT"

*sigh*, so went home, bathed, then went online until 12 +++ am, then decided to sleep.

TODAY:

i woke up at 10.30am!! haha.... i was really tired........then we went to holland village to eat brunch^^ yummy!!

then came home, filed ALL my ws until now, then now im on the com!! Actually, im supposed to be doing my jap and english patchwork, but the internet temptation is to hard to resist. ehehehe -.-"

well, nothing more~
bye~
Chloe
* WHY MUST WE TRAIN IN MACRITCHIE?????? i hate it there! :((