I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Woot~

Yay, today i ran my 2.4. HAHA, omg, im so happy lah! i did Great! ok, now im boasting...anyways, i clocked 11.49 min! WHEEEEEEEEEE........ compared to my last years timing, id say i improved ALOT. and when i mean alot, you'd better believe it.

Oh YEAH, my dad doesnt believe my timing!!! I am so 'flattered' he thinks so highly of me! He laughed his head off when i told him my timing.... he was like " ARE YOU SURE??" or " aiyah, cannot be lah!! how can u run faster than me??" WELL, IM A KID AND UR A OLD PERSON SO OBVIOUSLY I CAN RUN FASTER THAN YOU.

Actually, he's in the air force, so technically he SHOULD be able to run faster than me. *pfffffft*

BUT IM A KID!!!!!! HAH! BEAT THAT!

oh, and for cool down, we played captains ball. sec1 + Allison against sec3. haha! so fun!! i want to do it for every training!! ^^

yah, thats all i want to say.
ehehe
bye~
chloe
*tired! and my legs hurt!!*