I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

BUAHAHAHA~

Wah!! Very happy now!! ^-^ Im so pleased with myself! I finished what i wanted to do today!! oh, yeah, and i actually CLEANED MY DESK. Now its blinding me. *urgh! too bright!!*

haha, mothers day was totally fun. i woke up at 7++ am and made breakfast for my mom. My sister actually HELPED.(yeah, she spread the jam on the bread) After that we bounced into my mom's bedroom (no, not literally) and woke her up. She was really surprised. and my dad was jealous!! ( he was sulking in a corner by himself.) after that we handed her our presents!! my sister made this card which looks....oh, i dont know, purple? haha, then we gave her the coupons that I made. free massages (done by my sister), help with the household chores, blah blah blah. haha, i think it was her first time seeing such things. she looked real happy.

Yay, today my mom brought us out to eat macdonalds(at west coast)!! i ate until my stomach got painful. and blown up like a big fat balloon. After that, my mom let us buy DESSERT from the mac cafe shop. YAY! i bought a mango smoothie!! it tasted nice~
then my sister bought an oreo cheesecake but counldnt finish it and as a result got a scolding from my mom.

I think shes depressed. (my sister, i mean)

EEEE, tmr i got 2.4.... i hate 2.4.... and we're running at 7 in the morn!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOD, I THINK I'D RATHER GO AND DIE.... WHO TH RUNS AT 7 IN THE MORN? HUH? YOU TELL ME

ahh, its late, gtg
bye~
Chloe
*I want my math results back!! Pfft...*