I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pfft~

Mentally tired....haiz.... had to look up keywords for pandemic...*snort*....

IM TELLING ALL YOU PPL WHO HV NO YOUNGER SIBLINGS TO COUNT YOURSELF DAMN DAMN DAMN LUCKY. AND DO U WANT TO WHY? HECK YEAH, I'LL TELL YOU WHY.

Well, it started yesterday. My sister got frightened of a ghost story i told her a few MONTHS ago( see? such slow reactions....tut tut) and insisted that she sleep with me on my tiny bed. well, yeah, i know i was kinda unreasonable(shes only 8!!) but! *starts to snarl* she hogs half the bed, she complains about every titchy little thing and shes HOT. (no, i dont mean hot=cute, i mean hot= like ur staying in furnace with no means of escape.) AND! i had switched on the air-con!!!! yeah, then i was really snappish, but i still let her sleep on my bed (see? im so kind!=)) after a while, i wanted to pull the blanket over me, but she was lying on it, so she had to move of the bed while i sleepily pulled it on. After i was done, she asked me if she could use the blanket too. i just told her "whatever, i dont care"

AND WHAT DOES SHE DO?

she screams at me and curls up at the end of my bed (head to foot, foot to head, geddit?) i ignore her. just then, my mother comes in and tells my sister to sleep properly, because if not she'll get really cold. THEN she starts to scream and cry and kick the bed.

Screams: !@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()(*&^%#$%^&*&^%$ (about me, and how i dont let her use the bloody blanket)
Crying: WUAH! WAAAAH! AHHHH! *SNIVEL* WUAAAAAH!!!!! (need i say more?)
Kicking the bed: .... ( honestly, i dunno what it was about, but the again she was narrowly missing me)

after that when she calms down and my mother gets out of the room she kicks me on the back. HARD.

ok, lets talk about today. nothing in the morn, afternoon, until NIGHT. she decides that after i turn on the com and log into my account that she wants to use the com. after i tell her no, she starts to scream and cry and tells my dad. NO, WAIT, I FORGOT, SHE KICKED MY CHAIR TWICE AND SHE ACTUALLY MOVED IT. I FELT LIKE PUNCHING HER, BUT I'D GET INTO TROUBLE. so we make a pact that she can use it after 9.35pm. but for some godforsaken reason, she throws a full blown tantrum in her room, tearing paper, banging and kicking things, the works. until my dad came and used his "majestic authority" (aka scolding) on her. YESS! justice totally rules. BUAHAHAAHAHAAHA

WHY CANT IMEEM WORK, HUH? I WANT TO LISTEN AND PUT IT ON MY BLOG LITTLE BY LITTLE, BUT IT DOWNLOADS SO FREAKING SLOW. aiyah, nvm, do it tmr.

GTG, bye~
=]
Chloe
*got loads to tell about mothers day!! WHEEEE~*