I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

Oh, poo~

huh, i feel so weird. nothing much to write..... hmm... AHA. i shall remind those people who owe me THINGS again.
  1. Natalya! U owe me 1/2 a bottle of sprite, 1/2 a bottle of kikapoo (or however u spell it) 1 fishball, and some money but i forgot the amount. i think u just give me $2 can already lah. heh.
  2. Brandon! carrying over from last year (including interest) you owe me about $8+. actually u owed me $12+ last year, but i hao xin go and split cost with someone, so i was left with $6. yah, end of story. if u cant pay now, i'll go looking for u when im broke.
  3. Frederick! U owe me A MILLION BUCKS. from the bet we made when we were in p4. this is not a joke. repeat, this is NOT a joke. i really will come look for u if u dont cough up the money.
Lol. okay, i feel rich. (^_^)(^_^)


YAY, i love japanese emoticons.




i think i'll blab about random things now.



yay, now ppl say me and celeste look alike! HAH. Short hair is good!




er, i HATE my sabbaticals. WHY TH did i sign up for it lah, its so damn boring. ==" we watched this riddiculous silent cartoon with the ugliest drawings i have ever seen and we're supposed to make a bloody script out of it?! WTC, and im playing one of the seven dwarves. == aiyah, nvm, get xin ting teach me can already lah.




I think W10 is going to be the most boring week in all my school life!! ><




GRRRR




I cant wait for training! thursday kuai dian lai!!! oh yeah, and next mon we're going to run 11km +. grrrr. NVM, I SHALL STAY POSITIVE AND PRAY HARD I WONT DIE. ehehehehehe -.-"





oh yeah, im so proud of myself!! i wrote EXACTLY 1500 words for my patchwork 3!! WHOO~ i had 1666 words at frist, but had to cut down. and cut down. and cut down. so yeah.







oh good, my dad just left. he was pestering me to let him see my blog. NO WAY JOSE. IM NEVER GONNA DO THAT. HAH.








okay, 11 ++ pm, i have to go. argh. why cant they release us NOW for the hols. it beats doing stupid sabbaticals. maybe i'll fake ill.




okay, wadeva,

Bye

Chloe.

* i want to be FREE and hv no HW overdue or left. (snarl).*