I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Thursday, June 4, 2009

"Wha-?"


HAH, I AM SO PRO - I RAN 9KM+ YESTERDAY AND I DIDNT DIE! WHEE~

LOL

we went train at macritchie... from macritchie run to tree top walk then run back again.... damn cool lah!! and damn tiring =="

OMG i love the tree top walk.... that was the coolest experience EVER... besides going to disneyland. kays, anyways, it was drizzling and the bridge was slippery, so the sec 1's all raaaaaaaaaaan... sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide..... raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan..... sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide...

HAHA, then we banged into each other XD. heh, then i jumped a few times to scare celeste. whee~

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL. XP

WE GOT ATTACKED BY VICIOUS MONKEYS WHO THREATENED TO RIP OUR EYEBALLS OUT.

no lah, that was an exaggeration. the monkeys only glared at us. it made a face at me!! -and celeste- GAH.

it opened its mouth big big at us. then it stare at us. LOL celeste was so scared she started shrieking and used me as a shield. ==

then because all the sec 1's were in the front so we all ran like crazy to the other side- there was a platform there- and waited for the rest of the team to come. BUT THEY NEVER COME.

WHY?

i also dunno because at the platform there was a door and we accidently slammed it shut so we cannot see what was going on.

HEH.

i only know that mr chua was sacrificing himself.

LOL =="

OMG, valerie juz told me that she finished her history mindmap......... and i hvnt even found information yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =="

she is chao pro. HMPH.

NVM, i shall steal her mind map and copy it!! buahahahahahahaha.

oh, YEAH, i went to jurong point yesterday... it was my FIRST time there and i didnt know it was so cool... OMG, it is my new fav shopping centre...WHEE~

I realize that i am attracted to very SPARKLY AND VERY CUTE-SY LOOKING THINGS.

like in jurong point i saw this store that was damn SPARKLY and because i hv bad eyesight so the whole store was flashing and i coulnt see what they were selling but i still ran inside it anyway.

LOL

It was selling non-expensive jewelry. my sister had a blast dressing up.

then there's also THE ICING ROOM, and ARTBOX etc etc. OMG, i will one day become a multi millionare and buy those shops. HAH

In the meantime i will just hv to content myself by buying a few things first. *WAAH*

FYI my dad likes eminem. YUCK.

That guy is like so vulgar!!! my dad like his songs, so he went to buy his cd and played it in the car.... WITH US KIDDIES IN THE BACKSEAT.

OMG, the first "song" was a skit and there were so many f-words inside i had to cover up my sisters ears for the whole journey.== My mom almost had a heart attack.

I CANT BELIEVE MY DAD LIKES HIM. or rather his songs.

When i listened to the cd i suddenly got so depressed because his songs sound so angry. yeesh. if i hv the chance i shall break that cd into half next time.

LOL

i better go now, im going to tree top walk AGAIN tmr with my family, because i told them it was nice and they also want to go. SIAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

aiyah, but its still fun.

LOL

okay,
Byes,
Chloe
* i shall be like valerie and finish up all my hw within wk 2, cuz im not going anywhere. HAH.*