I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Friday, June 5, 2009

ARGH~

OMG, i am so pissed lah.... why am I put in charge of the stall decorations huh?? just because im quiet... == LOL that doesnt even make sense lah!! >(

BUT nvm, because it should be fun. if anything goes wrong i'll just ask wanhui help me. :) becasue wanhui is SUPER WOMAN HAHAHAHAHA XD

okay, we went to expo for the popular bk fair thingy. =] i finished "Jinx" :D

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY so happy...^^

u all should read jinx by meg cabot... damn cool lah!!

and i started to read 'teen idol' by meg cabot too.

WOW, super cool. :D

then we went to eat crab.

.______________________________.

I HEREBY OFFICIALLY HATE CRAB SOUP AND ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN COOKED WITH CRAB.

IT JUST TASTES DAMN DISGUSTING LAH.

dont get me wrong, crab meat is nice, its just that anythign that has been cooked WITH crab tastes damn awful. ><

now my parents are watching " The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and im hiding in my room blogging/ watching dramas/ searching for new blogskins. :D

HEH, okay i will now continue my search of blogskins and see if im " industrial" enough to go get a cbox. XD

kays,
BYE,
Chloe
* LOLOLOLOL Rachel, ur going to be th one to tell YW, not me ehehehehehe*