I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

LaLaLa~

OK. I feel HIGHISH. For some unexplained reason, i feel happy. :D

LOL, im always happy!

haha xD

I DID most of my work!!! today!!! LOL, i am like chao pro can? I usually dont finish it. ehehehehe.

but for some strange reason, TANG KAI QING calls me a guai kia. because i do my work during class.

EH, EXCUSE ME, I MUST CHEN JI HUI DO HW, THEN GO HOME CAN WATCH MY SHOW MAH.

LOL

Actually, im not supposed to be watching anime on weekdays.

i tou tou go and watch deh. xD

OK.

I hv the most weirdest parents on earth. =="

Like, my mom likes to play computer games and my dad likes to watch the tv....

AREN'T THOSE THINGS LIKE, RESERVED FOR KIDS/TWEENS/TEENS?

Ok, maybe tv not so bad lah, everyone watches tv.

BUT.






ITS.





MY.




MOM.




Yeah, my sister and i introduced this real cute game to my mom, called "fat cat", then my mother got hooked onto it. =="

like, during the june holidays, everyday must sit down with me/my dad/sis to play it.

Because its a two player game. =="

and now shes playing what, sushi chef thingy.

its like the most boringest and most tedious game on earth, and she still play it like, every DAY.

OH, and she cleared like 30+ levels of another game in one day. =="

becasue she told me that day she "very bored" and "nothing to do" so she just went to play.

LOL

Oo, i forgot, today we had home econs. xDxDxDxDxD





it was fun. :D





i LIKE it xD




but im so glad im not with 18-33 group. i hear the teacher very scary/fierce/when she talks, its a complete watse of time. :D

ANYWAYS

WE made HAMBURGER.

We completely forgot to wash the veggies!! we only realized after minhui cut up the onions.

then we just washed the cut onions. =="

Im telling you, water and chopped onions do NOT go together. it looked plain sick, i tell you. it was like vomit or something. ><"

oh, and we patted the patties ourselves. :DDDDD

I like it!! very squishy and soft. xD

My friend forgot to put in the onions into the patties, then she was so scared teacher scold. xD

wait. i cannot laugh. if not, SOMEONE say i xin zai le huo.

HUH...

OH, and then after that she dropped it on the floor.

LOL

i also learnt a valuable lesson.








I suck at chopping.

I was trying to cut the tomato like what Mrs. Lee did, very nice nice deh, but i ended up saying "heck care" and squahing the tomato.

I shall blame the KNIFE!

the stupid knife not sharp enough lah!!

yeah... that was stupid. Then minhui and i wasted like half the tomato plus half a leaf of lettuce. =="

Ok, i end here for now. :D

BYe~
Chloe <3
*HitsugayaToshiro <3 FTW!!!*