I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Thursday, July 9, 2009

つないだ、君の手を~

LOL, im back

After one month of not posting

:D

u know, i just realised something

something IMPORTANT

Im scared of ghosts

for real

SIAN

I was watching this horror/sci. fiction movie, some Cube2: Hypercube or something. then in the movie there was this alternate dimension, and this senile women saw herself being murdered by one of her frens. THEN. at that point of time, I freaked out too. o_________o

Like, when the blood started gushing, then my heart scared the hell out of me.

then i offed the tv

and couldnt get to sleep.

SIGH

in the end i managed to get to sleep.

BUT STIll

im afraid to go to the toilet, because of the freaking mirrors

im afraid i'd get murdered or something

=="

ok. enough crap talk about ghosts.

I officially completed my work!

except art

but i dun care about that

its useless

yay

so now im doing my ace-learning

then tmr i can watch bleach bleach bleach bleach bleach. :D

OK

i am PISSED

with celeste

sigh

she dont tell me ANYTHING

dun like her liao

LOL, kylee, lets all ignore her

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok, JKJK, celeste, dun get upset

lol, ok, i give up this post. i hv nothing interesting to talk about. NOW.

just that someone is daoing me.

and i feel damn pissd with her

I used to treat u as my good fren once.

but, u probably cant really be bothered.

or maybe u nvr liked me in the first place.

so now

i cant tell if ur a fren or and enemy

so i think i'll just dao u too

yeah

hope u hv sweet dreams.

and hope that i nvr hv to face ur stupidness again.

-few minutes later-

ok. now i feel really left out. basically ur telling me i cant be trusted.

thx for the tipoff. its not like i need to be reminded.

nobody really cares,now, do they.

i guess im just a normal human being, cruising through life, making the worst frens possible.

NO

ur not even my frens

i dont think u are

not anymore

i thought i'd been doing pretty well

until now

it was stupid, and utterly selfish of you.

Well, it was nice knowing you.

ok, thats all,
bye~
chloe
* music is FUNNN. WHEE~*