I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Saturday, July 18, 2009

土地かけた気持ち、吐き出せば~

Eh, now my posts are so infrequent.... xD

LOL, ok that was random. ><

I have something IMPORTANT to say, that happened like last week, but that doesnt matter does it?


xD



it happened on racial harmony day



Oo



but it has nuthin to do with racial harmony.



FYI


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD




Ok, we had PE that day, so i was changing back to my hong zi in the class. :D








IN THE BROOM CUPBOARD OBVIOUSLY.




Then as i just finished changing, one counselor walked into the room.




Well, common sense should have told me NOT to come out of the cupboard, but as apparently it decided to go on a holiday in that crucial moment and i stumbled right out of the cupboard.



and she was just a few inches away from me.


OO


Me (being a very bright and cheerful girl): "HI!"
She (i think being stunned into total confusion): " ERM..... Okaaaaaaay...."



then she walked out of the room.



GOSH, THAT IS NO WAY TO TREAT SOMEONE WHO JUST SAID HI TO YOU CAN?!



BUT.



what was worse was that she was a sprinter. and i didnt know.




THE HORROR.


then during trng, when celeste was talking to another senior (sprints), the counselor came up to that senior and then stared at celeste in total confusion, before asking,








" were you the one who changed in the broom cupboard yesterday?"





=="



then celeste (with mouth wide open): " ............???"


then ME (unable to stand it any longer shoots up a hand and says) : ME!!


then the counselour looks at me for a few seconds, then talks to that senior that celeste was previously talking to.





......






I FEEL SO INSULTED.





i dunno why, but i just do. :D




HAHA..


Im so screwed! i havnt started my revision yet!!! and tmr i am the first to do my bao gao! and i hv jap tmr! and i hvnt even finsh the compo yet!



OH GOD.



EEK. i shall know be a muggerish girl and go mug my bio and hist. Actually, im supposed to do my geo, but its to boring to go and mug and i hvnt got the foggiest what the hells going on in class, so therefore, i can safely conclude that




I willl fail my geog block test. like, totally, and perfectly screw it up. flunk it.






URGH





Bye,
Chloe
* SHIIT, and my mom's pressing me to do my revision. like NOW. ARGH!!!*