I believe in this light I see
孤独な光よ
狂い出すオレを抱きしめてくれ

.blog

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hehhe~




TODAY.







WAS.










VERY.










HUMILIATING.











i wont go into details. but.





it has smth to do with trng :)





and cherie fong :)











those of u who noe











DUN TELL.










IF NOT I WILL KILL U. BUAHAHAHAHA









ok. so.







today we had the DISC profiling.




i did that in p5, but the results were very different O:





i was a D and an I in p5







and now im an I and a S






:D





i make up 11% of the worlds population! HEHE







the instructor was very funny :)))




and apparently, for being an 'I', i am influential and irritating.






O:



*shock and horror, horror and shock*





I AM NOT IRRITATING.




I AM A PERFECTLY NICE GIRL.




HMPH.





hehe.



OH



did u noe that NYLD sec 1 is made up entirely of 'I' and "c"?




and "i" and "c" are ENEMIES.




O:



this just shows that 1. we dun really noe each other that well to fight 2. that test is WRONG. FOR THE FIGHTING PART AT LEAST





im going for no.2 :)



speaking of batchmates



leads me to trng!





which wasnt very exciting






unless u count the time we were playing captains ball





but still.





anyway


trng leads to signing of cards




which leads me to ppl's handwriting




I HATE ALL OF U PPL WITH SUPER NICE/ CURSIVE/ BASICALLY BETTER THAN MINE HANDWRITING >D






YES. I SHALL BE BRAVE AND ADMIT.





my handwriting sucks.





All of u hv those super nice handwriting that dun stick together and are big enough for the teacher to see and look like their printed and zong zhi is very nice de.



like shuyan!



her handwriting is so flow-y




so NICE




or Kaiqing



who has NEAT but TINY handwriting




but that doesnt matter >(





or those bubbly ones!



like cherie and inez




:(





my one is all squashed up!




........



i sound retarded





....





NVM.




my brain is going wonky anyway







Well.

Shall sleep.

to conserve energy for tmr trng.

and also for saturday :D






Chloe
*I hv baby phtoes of ppl and they are very dangerous so dun come and threaten me :). OR ELSE :))*